Condensation Particle Counter (CPC) Model 5410 - 5414
The stationary high-accuracy counters for nanoparticles with versatile configuration options
The Condensation Particle Counters (CPCs) 5410 - 5414 are the result of continuous development of GRIMMs world-wide appreciated technology. Signal processing was considerably improved to achieve a high concentration range at essentially zero false counts; and excellent linearity. These universal butanol CPCs can be used in a large variety of applications and all models can be upgraded with SMPS options.
• Advanced stationary CPC, optimized for long-term measurements
• Detects particles > 4 nm
• Measures concentrations up to 150000 P/ccm in single count mode and up to 10^7 P/ccm in photometric mode
• Integrated sample pump, sheath air pump, and DMA controller; ready for combination with DMAs
• Unique saturator key for easy transport without drying
• Self-tests to assures highest reliability of measured data
• 5481-5410: SMPS upgrade for CPC 5410
• 5481-5412: SMPS upgrade for CPC 5412
• 5441: Carrying case for CPC 5410 - 5414
• 5475: Labview Software pre-installed on 10" NETBOOK
• 5483: Flowsplitter
The GRIMM universal software 5477 operates CPCs as counters only, and SMPS systems for measuring size distributions. It can be used for SMPS+C (CPC as detector) or for SMPS+E (Faraday Cup Electrometer, FCE, as detector).
• Measurement of size distributions in stepping mode and in fast scanning mode
• Calculation of size distributions in real time following the standard ISO 15900
• Values of external sensors and service data are integrated.
• Compatible to all 32-/64-bit Windows operating systems (XP or newer)
• Preconfigured on a netbook
• Data loggers and the online transfer of data to internet servers are supported
• Calculation of number, surface, and mass size distributions, optionally with or without various corrections, and several statistical parameters