GRIMM model 465
TGRIMM model 465 is a stand-alone outdoor system containing the Condensation Particle Counter (CPC) 5412-7. The instrument is designed for measuring total number concentration in ambient air covering particle sizes down to 7 nm.
The UFPC 465 is a complete stand-alone system that needs only a power supply for continuous long term outdoor operation. It contains a Nafion-dryer, the Condensation Particle Counter 5412-7, and a data logger; all components are integrated in a weather-proof casing. Pumps, dryer and liquid reservoirs are designed for unattended long-term operation, and the data can be transferred online to a webserver. The CPC 5412-7 is designed in dependence to the standards CEN-TC264 WG 32 and US EPA-CASAC-11-001.
• All-in-one system for measuring total number concentration in ambient air
• Detects particles > 7 nm
• Measures concentrations up to 150000 P/ccm in single count mode and up to 10^7 P/ccm in photometric mode
• Unique saturator key for easy transport without drying
• Self-tests to assure highest reliability of measured data
• Additional sensors e.g. for measuring humidity in sample air
LabView® Software 1.178
With the new software 1.178 GRIMM programmed an excellent, user-friendly application software based on LabView®, which is compatible to all 32-/64-bit Windows operating systems from XP and up. PM10, PM2.5 and PM1 values are displayed numerically or graphically. Additionally, values of external climatic sensors and service data can be displayed.
The display and output of measuring data takes place in real-time (every 6 seconds) and is therefore suitable not only for data recording and data evaluation, but also for data presentation.