Portable Environmental Dust Monitor 11-E
The Ultimate Environmental Dust Monitor Model 11-E
Mini Laser Aerosol Spectrometer (Mini-LAS)
The Mini Laser Aerosol Spectrometer (Mini-LAS) 11-E is the result of continuous development of GRIMM´s world-wide known and appreciated spectrometers. The combination of advanced data communication, innovative design and reliable optical measurement technology makes the 11-E the world champion of all portable fine dust measuring devices. With our proven measurement cell, based on the laser scattering light method, we reliably count every single particle in a wide size range from 0.25 to 32 µm and classify them into 31 separate size channels. This guarantees a precise assignment of particles according to their size, and thus the single PM mass fractions can be accurately calculated. Data storage and transmission of the mass specific PM10, PM2.5, PM1 values and the particle size distribution in 31 size channels is done in real-time via advanced data communication interfaces.
• The efficiency of the device meets the standards PM10 (EN12341) and PM2.5 (EN14907), the US EPA, the Russian GOST and the Chinese requirements.
• Simultaneous display and output of measurement data of all PM dust mass fractions every six seconds up to one hour
• Particle size distribution in over 30 size channels
• Advanced data communication interfaces (SD card, USB, Bluetooth and Ethernet)
• Small, portable, tough, battery-powered
• Integrated, removable 47 mm PTFE filter for subsequent gravimetrical and chemical analysis (dual technology)
• Self-test at each start-up
• Flow and return of the permanent rinsing air for keeping the optical measurement cell clean
The 11-E offers the user all possibilities when saving or retrieving the measurement data. The measurement data can be conveniently accessed and observed online via Bluetooth or Ethernet at the workplace on the laptop or tablet. Additionally, the measurement data can be stored on an SD card.
Data interfaces of the new 11-E: SD card, USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth, RS-232
GRIMM has more than 30 years of experience in manufacturing aerosol spectrometers which are reflected in the patented scattered light measurement cell and its electronic signal output for every particle size. This know-how combined with high-quality material ensure precision and high data quality.